Our Financial Planning Practice
A Comprehensive Approach to Your Financial Future
There is no magic to building financial independence—it takes time, discipline and a sound financial plan, one that carefully considers your goals, age, needs and resources. With the right approach, you can relax and feel confident that you can weather any storm, knowing that you have measures in place to take you where you want to go.
At The Pinnacle Financial Group, we understand that your circumstances and your objectives are highly individualized—that’s why it is called a “personal financial plan.” We will take the time to get to know you, so that we can build a long term partnership dedicated to working towards meeting your financial needs. When you work with us, we will:
- Identify where you are and where you want to be—We will start by fully documenting your current financial status, looking at existing income, investment portfolios, insurance and risk management, real estate, retirement, education planning, and estate distribution strategies. We will get a complete financial picture so that our recommendations take into account an up-to-date view of your financial situation. Next, we will carefully plan where you want to be and when you want to be there, looking at prospective retirement dates, needs for educational funding and any other future plans. Throughout the financial planning process your goals will always be paramount.
- Pinpoint areas that need attention–We will look closely to determine where there may be any gaps that could jeopardize the successful attainment of your goals. Our analysis will look at cash flow strategies, asset allocation, savings plans and tax strategies, as well as risk tolerance.
- Evaluate your options—Once we understand where you are and where you want to go, we will look at the ways you can get there. We will carefully explain the different strategies and products available to help you strive towards your goals, including stocks and bonds, mutual funds, real estate investments and insurance.
- Develop a written financial plan—We will prepare a comprehensive written report that identifies your options and details our recommendations. The plan will address all areas of your finances including: investments, insurance, real estate, retirement, education and estate planning.
- Implement your chosen strategies—There is no benefit to having a plan if you don’t follow it. We will work closely with you to ensure that you take the measures we have laid out to help you pursue your goals.
- Monitor your progress—An effective financial plan requires a long-term approach. We will be there for you to evaluate your progress and meet with you on a regular basis to assess the effectiveness of your plan. We can set up automated alerts that allow us to identify concerns and make modifications when appropriate. We will also provide you with a system, which monitors balances on a daily basis, generates reports, creates alerts and stores important financial documents.
For more information about our comprehensive financial planning services, see our Wealth Management brochure or our IRA Rollover Guide to get started.
Contact The Pinnacle Financial Group
At The Pinnacle Financial Group, we have two decades of experience providing full-service financial planning to individuals in New York and Connecticut. We take a disciplined approach, carefully identifying your goals and needs, as well as the most effective strategies to meet your objectives. We will carefully explain your options and the different strategies available to you, so that you can make the right decisions for you and your loved ones.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call our offices at 516-763-9700 or complete the form provided below.
9 South Long Beach Road
Rockville Centre, NY 11570