Founder and Managing Director
I specialize in qualified and non-qualified retirement plans for small to mid size companies. With 14 years experience in the employee benefits business, I focus on providing sophisticated strategies to companies of all sizes. With over 22,000 investment companies and 6,000 professional money management firms, it can be a daunting task to select the best investment options for defined contribution and/or defined benefit plans. With access to sophisticated investment tools, I provide reporting that examines a myriad of details from an enormous range of providers. In addition, I assist plan sponsors with a thorough review of their investment policy statement and 404c compliance.
APPROACH TO WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Our approach integrates your objectives into a personalized plan that can be updated as life changes occur. We combine sophisticated investment planning tools with professional resources to help match your objectives with customized solutions. Our process includes:
- Understanding Your Financial Objectives. We begin by listening to understand you and your financial objectives.
- Gathering Your Current Financial Information. Together, we gather specific information on your financial picture.
- Developing Smart, Time-Tested Strategies. Next, we analyze your financial and personal information to match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing Thoughtful and Creative Strategies. We develop customized strategies tailored to your objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Providing Timely, Ongoing Service. We regularly review your situation to ensure you are still on track working toward financial objectives.
From 1987 to 1998 I was the CFO of my family owned frozen food distribution company. We serviced many of the largest food service companies as well as restaurant chains in New York. In 1998, I sold my business to a competitor and began a great career at PaineWebber. My vast experience in understanding the needs of small and mid size businesses enabled me to provide insightful and timely advice to my business clients. My many years of employee/employer experience provided a deep understanding of the issues that employers face daily. After many years of hard work and much success, I launched my private practice through LPL Financial. I decided to join LPL’s network of independent financial advisors due to their financial strength, integrity and commitment to provide a platform for entrepreneurs’ like myself. This business model enables me to provide independent and unbiased advice. LPL is the nation’s largest independent broker dealer.
My employee education/enrollment seminars have gained great reviews from my retirement plan clients. These seminars have proven time and time again that employers can increase 401k plan participation if provided a clear and compelling set of reasons why participation in their retirement plans is the “smart thing to do.”